How to End Drama in Your Life and Workplace
Sunday, November 12th
A Mindful Leadership Summit Intensive in partnership with
The 15 Commitments of Conscious leadership are a proven methodology for supporting leaders, teams and organizations to end drama and experience more creativity, collaboration, engagement, productivity and fun. Jim Dethmer and Diana Chapman, founders of the Conscious Leadership Group and co-authors of The 15 Commitments of Conscious Leadership will lead a highly interactive workshop where you will learn and experience how to identify drama in its subtle and not so subtle forms and how to reduce and end drama if you’re willing to do so.
- Grow in self awareness and be able to notice when you are leading from presence and when you are triggered and reactive.
- Learn proven ways to shift individually and collectively from being reactive to present.
- Experience practical ways to bring emotional intelligence into the workplace to support clearer thinking and better relating.
- Learn how to use candor and authenticity to shift a conversation and a culture.
- Practice shifting from entitlement to appreciation.
Walk away restored and rejuvenated with a take home practice and applications for home and work.
Gain frameworks to improve leadership, connection, trust, communication and happiness.
Speak on some of the benefits and examples of breath and meditation to enable greater leadership, personal well-being and connection in companies.
In addition to Jim and Diana, a panel of conscious leaders who have been practicing the 15 Commitments for years will talk about how they use this work in their lives professionally and personally to be more effective, conscious leaders.
- Robert Trone, Cofounder Total Wine & More Inc.
- Scott Brickman, Managing Director at Long Grove Capital
- David Blair, Chairman of Accountable Health Inc.
- Brenda Jacobsen, CEO Life XT
- Ron Rubin, Managing Director at Bridgewater Wealth & Financial Management, LLC
- Mikel Blair, CEO & Creative Director of Badlands Play Space
- Will Smith, President Legacy Empowerment Group
Partner and Facilitators:
Founded by Jim Dethmer and Diana Chapman, The Conscious Leadership Group (CLG) brings to the world a radically new conversation about leadership, consciousness, self-awareness and commitment through coaching, consulting, forums, tools, and speaking. CLG’s leadership model is based on Jim and Diana’s decades of experience and practice coaching, consulting, facilitating and speaking to CEOs, executive teams, leaders, YPO forums and organizations.
Diana has been a trusted advisor to over 700 organizational leaders and many of their teams. Clients from Genentech to Yahoo! value her clarity, compassion, ferocity and playfulness. A well-respected facilitator for the Young Presidents Organization, Diana works with forums and chapters worldwide. She invites leaders to the edge while igniting the courage to leap into the unknown, the space where a bigger game of life awaits.
Jim has been coaching leaders and supporting individuals, groups, and organizations to optimize their effectiveness. Potent and practical, he see issues clearly and communicates next steps crisply. Jim works with Fortune 200 CEOs across all industries, and co-authored the book—High Performing Investment Teams—to support his work with leading asset management organizations around the world.
The Mindful Leadership Summit, in its 4th year, is the world's largest gathering devoted to the advancement of mindfulness and compassion in the workplace.
Register for Summit and add intensive for just $149**
** Just want the intensive? The intensive-only price is $299
Please note that your registration info will be shared with the sponsor organization of this Intensive